Undergraduate StudiesASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Associate programs of study are career ladder programs. The student gets credit for ALL courses taken in the program if he/she decides to pursue Bachelor Degree upon completion of the Associate Degree program of study.
ACU’s General Education Requirements have been designed with the following objectives:
- To ensure that students have adequate basic skills in communication, which supports all aspects of college level study, irrespective of major
- To increase students’ awareness of the cultural, artistic, social and scientific traditions
- To overcome narrowness of focus and contribute to students’ capacity to understand a range of complex issues in an increasingly interdependent world
- To enhance students’ problem‐solving capacities and foster the clarification of personal values
- To put students in touch with intellectual, scientific, and artistic achievements that transcend the everyday pragmatism emphasized in the College’s professional curricula.
- CREDITS Seven (7) General Education Courses = 28 Credits (with all Associate Degree programs ofstudy)
- General Education Courses include: CSC 100, College Success Course, PD 100, Professional
- Development, ECO 101, Economics, ENG 101, HIS 101, PSY 101‐ Psychology, SOC 101 – Sociology.