An important part of what ACU does is help students not only receive practical training for their new careers but also help students show how to make themselves as marketable and employable as they can be. The college is able to accomplish this by providing assistance programs and workshops to help students grasp the concept employability in today’s world economy.
- Lifetime Skill Upgrade : Technology is constantly changing, rest easy knowing that as you go through your career and gain more experience you are welcome to return to college to get up to date training on skills you learned today.
- Placement Assistance Program : Career services helps locate job opportunities for our graduates not only after they graduate but even while they are working.
- Externship Assistance Program : We help our graduates find externship programs and volunteer positions to obtain work experience in their new field.
- Job Search Techniques Workshop : Understanding how to use the internet and how to search for specific career opportunities is a skill on its own.
- Interview Practice Sessions : By going through mock interviews before you graduate with career services help’s build your confidence for the real thing.
- Resume Design and Critique : A constant review and revision of your resume will be required to make you as marketable as possible to your future employer.
- Application Process Workshops : How to dress properly, fill out master applications, sending thank you letters are a few things applicants need to know.
- Career Advancement Workshops : It shouldn’t only be about just getting an entry-level job, we’d like to show you what it takes to get promoted.
- Lifetime Assistance : Graduate’s are free to use any of the above workshops or service programs during the rest of their life whether employed or unemployed.